Frequently Asked Question’s

A Tax Refund is a result of a combination of overpaid taxes and underpaid credits that is calculated at the end of each financial year.

Besides your personal details, You will need to provide your IRD number, your Bank Account number and your Photo ID (Driver’s License, Community Services Card or Passport)

Yes, if you have provided your correct bank account details, the only exceptions are; if you or your partner are entitled to a Family Tax Credit, IR3 returns need to be filed, Donation Tax credits or Inland Revenue is taking time and needs more information.

Our online fee is 17.5% + Gst of the refund amount, with a minimum charges of $25+Gst. You can check our detailed fee under schedule 4 of Terms and Conditions page.

As you are receiving untaxed income in the form of rent, you are required to file IR3,  Income Tax Return. We can file your Income Tax Return, please click here to book an appointment, and browse here for information.

As your income is not tax deducted at source, you are required to file IR3, income tax return, we provide complete Accounting services for self-employed and small business owners, please click here for more information and to book an appointment.

Inland Revenue might ask you to file an IR3 even when you are a salary and wages earner, some of the reasons are; you have been overseas partway through the year, you are assessed as a provisional tax payer in previous years, Inland Revenue is not satisfied with the income details they hold for you.

For salary and wage earners, IR3 or return filing fee starts from $100+GST.

Inland Revenue has imposed a $50 penalty because your IR3 return is not filed by due date. Please contact us and we will try to sort it out.

Yes, a seasonal worker, people on working Holiday Visa, work Visa, student Visa, anyone who has been working in New Zealand and have an IRD number can apply for a Tax Refund.

Yes, you can apply for a Tax Refund here, once claimed we will transfer your refund to your overseas account (International money transaction fee will be applicable).

You are only linked with one Tax Agent at any given time. IRD automatically delinks you from your previous Tax Agent, thus you only pay fee to one Tax Agent.

No, once you become our client, we will automatically check your refund at the end of each financial year and transfer your refund to your bank account. Just keep us updated with your current contact details and bank account number.

Yes, we can claim a portion of Donation paid to Registered Church or School, or other donee organisation registered as a Charity. If you are not due a refund from salary and wage or have already claimed, we can still process your Donation Tax Refunds. You need to fill our Tax refund form and send us your donation receipts. For more information you can check our Donation page here.

Send your updated contact by using the Contact us form, please provide your IRD number. Alternatively you can text or ring on 0223431885 to update the contact details.

Load More