Donation Tax Credits can be claimed if you have a receipt of donations paid to a religious organisation, donee organisation or to a registered School.
Donation Tax Credits are completely separate than income tax refunds, so if you have already received tax refund, we can still apply and claim your donation tax credit.
– Donation receipt must have your full legal name exactly as with Inland Revenue.
– If you share a donation receipt with your partner, you both need to sign with us.
– There must be a date and stamp on the receipt.
– The Donee organisation must be registered.
Please fill Tax Refund form to get started
Salary and wage earners, Inland Revenue is automating the Tax refund calculation and payout process please read complete details here before filling up below form and contact Inland Revenue for more information.
Fill out below form and receive instant reply via text, call or email
Working for Families Tax Credits: We help new families and migrants register for Working for Families Tax Credit, we will fill, prepare complete and submit application on your behalf.
– We will check if you are eligible to be registered for Working for Families Tax Credit (WFFTC).
– We will fill and complete your WFFTC Pack.
– Advise you what supporting documents to be attached with your Application.
– Check and claim previous year’s WFFTC if eligible.
– Complete and submit your Application.
Our Fee for WFFTC Registration is $100+gst and will be adjusted once your refund has been claimed. Please fill Tax Refund form to get started.
Secure & Trusted
We provide a very secure website so all your important information is safe and protected.
Easy to Apply
It takes no longer than 5 minutes to apply to see if you are owed money. If you’re not eligible for a refund, no fee.
We take the time to manually go through your returns to check for any money that is owed to you, we don’t trust the automated system to check for us.
Did you know there are thousands of unclaimed dollars from people like you?
This could be like your winning Lottery, and no need to buy ticket.Apply Now!
Just how easy is it?
Fill in the form provided on our website.
We go through your records with IRD for the last 5 years to access your eligibility, and claim your refund accordingly.
We pay out your refund money straight into your account generally within 5 working days.
No Tax Refund, No Fee
We don’t charge any fee if you’re not eligible for a Tax Refund.