I am a self-employed and pay provisional tax throughout the year, am I eligible to apply for a Tax Refund?


As your income is not tax deducted at source, you are required to file IR3, income tax return, we provide complete Accounting services for self-employed and small business owners, please click here for more information and to book an appointment.