I am renting out my first home, but I am a salary and wages earner, can I apply for a Tax Refund?


As you are receiving untaxed income in the form of rent, you are required to file IR3,  Income Tax Return. We can file your Income Tax Return, please click here to book an appointment, and browse here for information.