I have paid donation to a Church, can I claim it.


Yes, we can claim a portion of Donation paid to Registered Church or School, or other donee organisation registered as a Charity. If you are not due a refund from salary and wage or have already claimed, we can still process your Donation Tax Refunds. You need to fill our Tax refund form and send us your donation receipts. For more information you can check our Donation page here.